|TAX & ACCOUNTING|
Tax representation and internal accounting services from an integral component of Kusnandar & Co.'s corporate and transactional advice to clients. Organizations need to maximize tax benefits through careful corporate and financial structuring. The international and transactional practice group of Kusnandar & Co. consists of lawyers whose practice encompass all tax aspects of business activity with the aim of ensuring that its clients' business is as tax-efficient as possible.
Our attorneys advise on issues related to international and domestic tax, covering a wide range of finance, corporate and commercial issues together with advice on tax litigation, disputes and transfer pricing matters. The group regularly handles acquisitions and dispositions of businesses and assets, business formations, project financings, equipment leases, securitizations and other indirect financings; major land development; construction contracts and venture capital financing.
In addition, our attorneys frequently deal with the interaction of different nations' tax regimes in order to structure transactions in a tax-efficient manner and to find ways to reduce or eliminate multiple-country taxation of income from international projects. Our clients include foreign and domestic public companies and privately held businesses.
Our services include:
- Tax Identification Number (NPWP) registration, maintenance and cancellation;
- Review and mitigation of tax exposure on all business operations;
- Advice on international taxation including double-taxation treaties and protocols;
- Preparation and filing of tax returns for all form of business entities and employees;
- Liaison with the Tax Office and representation on behalf of client, negotiation of compliance issues at all stages including tax audits, objections and appeals;
- Regular update on the changes in tax regulations;
- Internal accounting and audit services;
- Financial reporting and consolidation;
- Representation in Tax Court, including set up of strategy, compilation of evidentiary documentation and negotiation of settlement;